Saturday, May 17, 2008

3 generations

For some weekend fun, I thought I would post this picture of me as a young boy with my grandma: in the background is a portrait of my mother. A reader had requested a picture of my mom to see her likeness to one of John Currin's paintings which you can read about HERE. This was as close as I have here -but i think you can see the similarities to the portrait -plus this is just a cute picture! My grandma passed away just last year and she was very special to me and she was just so cute!!

3 comments:

pve design said...

What a cute boy,love your plaid shirt and your hair cut!
Grandmas and Moms are special!

Cote de Texas said...

Awwww....chat! so cute. love the shirt, though, so butch.

Joni

Be the change..... said...

Joni -no one has EVER said that before ;-)