Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you, PVE!

Probably the best part about blogging is the friendships that happen between bloggers. Along the way I've made quite a few friends, but the first was Patricia from PVEdesign. We met while I was in NYC a few months back and toured the Cooper Hewitt museum together to see an exhibit on interior watercolors (read the original post HERE).
Well imagine my surprise when a pretty little package comes my way from...PVE!Such a cute little card with a sketch of a jacket (just like the one I wear to work everyday!)Well, she must be a faithful reader of my blog, because she knew that not only did I LOVE snoopy but I collect kitschy hallmark ornaments. This is especially notable because it's a NYC snoopy -where she and I met!
Here it is on my tree, see, not too late, Patricia!
Thank you so much, Patricia -your thoughtful gift really made my day! Thanks for all the work you put into your blog and for being a great friend! If you haven't already become a faithful reader of her blog, visit her today HERE!

17 comments:

Thomas said...

that is very sweet of her and i really enjoyed this post.

ALL THE BEST said...

Patricia is the BEST!!

António Erre said...

Lovely classical Christmas tree

TTI said...

Very thoughtful!

I must say, you are very proactive about meeting your fellow bloggers, and it is nice to read about (and see the pictures!).

Tess Kincaid said...

You are so fortunate to meet such lovely bloggy friends in person!

Happy New Year!

~PakKaramu~ said...

Happy new year to you

Kwana said...

That is so cute and so very you. Have a Happy New Year!

pve design said...

Oh, how kind of you to post your little NY Snoopy!
I knew that you would love a little something for your tree~
Wishing you much happiness in the New Year and meeting you in Washington. I know you would show me the sights!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Happy New Year, everyone :-) I would love to show you around DC if you ever feel like bringing the family down, Patricia!

Leciawp said...

What a thoughtful gift!

Happy New Year.

Julio Muao said...

What a charming ornament. That was very thoughtful of Patricia. Happy New Year Stefan.

cotedetexas said...

truthfully, I'm not surprised. nobody, but nobody has the class and style Patricia has. She has an inate sense of what makes people tick. she's amazing and wears a halo 24/7.

MIMILEE said...

I just love to hear BLOGLAND stories like this......fascinating!

Paul Pincus said...

SO sweet. what an adorable gift. i love it! the sketch of your jacket is wonderful and special too!

we could grow up 2gether said...

OMG! where can i get the nyc snoopy?! i want it, NOW!

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Lettered Cottage said...

My neighbor just received a gift from Patricia too...she is SO thoughtful!
Stop by my blog and check it out sometime, she really did a great job:
Lettered CottageLayla :-)