Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SPACES Kansas City

Many thanks to David Jimenez for including me in his article on color stories in the June/July 2010 issue of Spaces Kansas City Magazine. Not only is David a talented designer (see his beautiful portfolio here), he is a VP at Hallmark Cards, Inc and in his spare time writes for a magazine; Wow, now I feel lazy!The article is really useful for anyone who is thinking about painting a room with tips from practical application to color options. In the 2nd half of the article, he asks some bloggers we all know and love for their opinions (cleverly typed out in the very colors we recommend!).I recommended the use of a lovely warm French gray.
"A paint color I have used in three separate projects now (including my last apartment) and really love is the absolute perfect French gray color: Scroll Beige by Glidden. It's color that changes throughout the day but remains crisp and architectural - the perfect neutral. Pair it with white moldings and you have an amazing space."
Many thanks to David and SPACES for including me!

4 comments:

Blue said...

Congratulations, Stefan! An acknowledgement you well deserve.

David said...

Spaces is great, always interesting and often useful, as in these color tips. I look forward to every issue. And subscriptions are something crazy cheap like 10 bucks!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Congrats on the feature. Love how they typed in the colour you each suggested - FUN!

Yuri-Alex Niso said...

Congratulations! I'll have to keep scroll beige in mind.