Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

I wanted to drop by to wish you all a Merry Christmas, from my home to yours.  Simpler garland on the mantel this year but the stockings look at home on the new mantel. 
I wanted to share these LED lights with you as well that I got from Target last year. Made by Philips they change from white to color with the push of a button depending on ones mood.  The photo of the colored lights appears much more blue than in real life! 
I do love that the 1,000 lights on the tree use less power than one small string of old incandescent lights and don't dry out the tree with heat -I leave them on 24/7!

2 comments:

Stephilius said...

Lovely! Merry Christmas to you, too, dear fellow! : )

Cynthia Lambert said...

Love the lights. Merry Christmas!