Queen Elizabeth has her own monogrammed terracotta planters with her Cipher at her Sandringham Estate ; this makes my beloved Guy Wolff pots seem downright plebeian! Image courtesy of Neil, my penpal
Oh, I don't think a hand thrown pot by the talented Mr. Wolff can ever be considered plebeian - they are works of art. However, there is something to be said for having one's personal potter available for special commissions - what a fantasy that is!
Hi Stefan, Since I am not Queen, lol I will not ever have monogrammed pots on my estate ... OPPS postage size lawn. What I do have is a few pots of the extremely talented Guy Wolff, like you I treasure his amazing work. xo, Vera
Unless otherwise noted, all photography is the property of ArchitectDesign and is protected by copyright. Please contact me for information in acquiring or using any image.
4 comments:
Oh, I don't think a hand thrown pot by the talented Mr. Wolff can ever be considered plebeian - they are works of art. However, there is something to be said for having one's personal potter available for special commissions - what a fantasy that is!
These monogrammed pots are very special; however so are yours Stefan!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Closer by Michael Clinton
Hi Stefan,
Since I am not Queen, lol I will not ever have monogrammed pots on my estate ... OPPS postage size lawn. What I do have is a few pots of the extremely talented Guy Wolff, like you I treasure his amazing work.
xo,
Vera
The butter pats that she uses every morning are also monogrammed!
Post a Comment