Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sarah Brightman


One of my favorite singers is coming to DC to promote her latest album, Symphony: Sarah Brightman. In 2 weeks time, I can't wait! I saw her last show 5 years ago here in DC for her 'Harem' album-it was really one of the best shows I've ever seen! Lots of amazing special effects, dancers, great music - a real SHOW! So if you're in DC -she's performing at the Verizon Center on November 19th. Hope to see you there! Enjoy the video above, a preview commercial for the album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in shock -she is sooooo tacky! You cant be serious?

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I'm serious, Jack.

Alex said...

Does anyone else think that the one with the ice skaters sounds like ABBA?

You're cute my friend...Have a blast!

I'll stay home and listen to Monsarrat Caballé...
;-)