Friday, November 28, 2014

Oheka Castle and Taylor Swift?

Today I bring you Oheka Castle through a music video by Taylor Swift.  Oheka Castle on Long Island was designed by Delano and Aldrich in 1914 for Otto Kahn. The structure happens to be the 2nd largest private house in the United States after the Biltmore estate. The house is gorgeous and the song is really fun; I'll admit to being a big Taylor Swift fan!  If you're not into the music I still encourage you to watch the video on mute for the images of Oheka Castle alone. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karena said...

I do love that she made her video at this fabulous and iconic castle here in the United States!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

It's important to note that most of the interior shots were from another North Shore estate, F. W. Woolworth's Winfield Hall.

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Oh my, love the castle never seen inside, love the gorgeous guy, totally races my heart, lovely white horses, magical deer ... Indeed a gorgeous wonderful fantasy. Ok I am back to reality and thanking you Stefan for a fun post.