Friday, July 11, 2008

Brideshead Revisited

So are you as excited as I am that the new Brideshead Revisited opens in theaters in 2 weeks? I can't wait simply for the fabulous sets and costumes! The original series from 1981 was so great in itself that I can't imagine how they can improve on it other than shorten it to fit into one movie; but I'm going in with an open mind. Plus Emma Thompson (one of my favorite current actresses) is in it, you can't lose! To wet your appetite, I've included a few pictures from ONLINE
how great is that paisley throw?
Visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE. If you can figure out how to navigate the complicated website, you can find intense documentation of all the sets and costumes used and a lot of information about the original book by Evelyn Waugh if you're not familiar.

3 comments:

pve design said...

can hardly wait!

The Nerdy Fashionista said...

ooooh I didn't even know about this! So excited! I do love me a good hankie-wringing British costume drama.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Then you will LOVE this movie, TNF!!! I saw a preview for it tonight and it looks FABULOUS!