Thursday, March 6, 2008

Project Runway

Ok -so I don't get the channel, but I've kept up somewhat on Project RUNAWAY and from special request from my good friend Loda, here is what I have to say......


ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!


I realize this is supposed to be 'haute couture' (*eye roll *) but come on people- these outfits from the final collection are HIDEOUS except for the ones from hunky HOT Rami. Just to prove my point......This is from Jillian's collection

The model is super pretty, don't you think? Like Grace Kelly, porcelain doll pretty, but even she can't save this creation!!! The weird sandals, the LEGGINGS ( ewwww ), the gauzey sleeves from a Shakespeare play and the rest of it looks like medieval chainmail. This does not look nice, doesn't enhance the wearer and is super uncomfortable looking. But the model - very pretty ( I think it's always important to say SOMETHING nice ).

This is an outfit from the winner's collection, Christian.


Something nice....umm -well, it's dramatic. Dramatic as in this is like what Big Bird's bride would wear on their wedding day. How itchy does this make you looking at this? And the hat at the jaunty angle makes me laugh...out....loud. This is like a caricature of French couture. This is a joke......I don't care what Posh Spice says......EWWWWWWWWWWWWW - the EWW heard around the world!! I wouldn't hate it as much if it wasn't from the 'winning' person. Never mind that he's a sqeaky toad and everytime I see him I think 'who's that girl?- oh - it's christian.........'

And just because I always like to leave on a positive note, here is an outfit from hotness himself, Rami. The model is perfect, love the headwrap, love the makeup, LOVE the gold. Love the simplicity, love the gold cuff. Love the asymetrical sleeve. If I were a woman -I would want to wear this on my wedding day. Yes, I love this look THAT much. PERFECTION

And just because I can't help myself -here is Rami. Sigh with me now............Don't you just want to lick it? Just a little??!

7 comments:

David Dust said...

What a nice way to end the season - with a pic of hunky Rami!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

But why didn't you like the CHICKEN GOWN?!?

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Also a great way to START the season! I didnt' neccesarily hate the chicken gown at all, I just felt it wasn't 1st prize winner's material. It actually was pretty stylish in a weird big bird'y way. I love a touch of the glitz and feathers!

Loda said...

THIS MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Oh, you know me, I always like to give my opinion!

Anonymous said...

Oh please - we all know what a germ-a-phobe you are. Before you licked it you'd have to shave it, scrub it and disinfect it. (we're talking the top of his head, right?)

cotedetexas said...

Yes! I would like to lick it! The thread to make it slide through the needle head right????
omg - Jillians clothes were awful! Rami's dress you posted was beautiful.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

You have excellent taste, CdT!